As promised, here are a couple short videos discussing what types of water damage claims are typically accepted by the insurance companies across the board.
Click here to see them on our Facebook Page!
Our employees Josh and Michael speak in regards to the process of navigating through the actual water damage restoration procedure.
The employees at AAA Service Company are skilled and trained to properly restore your home back to pre-damage condition, while taking care of you, the customer. We care about your home, your time, and your well-being. We want you to know that you can trust the professionals here at AAA, and every move we make is based on customer service and satisfaction.
If you have been affected by water damage in Memphis or any surrounding areas, please call 901.492.1193 any time, 24/7, for emergency water damage restoration services. The sooner you call, the more you can avoid the setting in of mold or any other unsafe bacteria.
We have some exciting news! A couple of our employees were asked to be on a panel with Johnny Norris, (All Clear Plumbing) , and Allstate agent Lynn McDonald, discussing “How to Navigate Water Damage Emergencies in Your Home”, and these guys nailed it.
During the discussion, Josh Kennedy (left) and Michael Harrison (speaking) were asked to talk about some of our major concerns when it comes to homeowners navigating through water damage in their homes, including using the correct drying techniques and insurance claim coverage. AAA Service Company has trained our technicians to execute a flawless procedure when it comes to properly restoring a home after major water damage.
It was great to be able to hear from Lynn what rules of thumb to follow when determining if an insurance company will cover your claim or not when it comes to water damage. And she reassured us that this was not only at Allstate or in Memphis, but that it was a universal rule throughout insurance companies all over.
Check out our videos and photos from the seminar!
It’s not often that Memphis reaches freezing temperatures, but when it does, severe water damage can occur, creating very costly repairs if pipes burst. To prevent frozen and burst pipes, follow these tips!
- Inspect pipes in unheated areas. Make sure to insulate pipes in these areas to maintain proper temperatures.
- Close off outside access valves. Keep the external hose bib open to let water drain and allow for expansion should any water become trapped inside.
- Open cabinets. Allow the heat from your home to reach the pipes faster with open cabinets.
- Keep the faucet on. Keeping water trickling through your faucet will relieve pressure inside of the pipe and could prevent bursting if an ice blockage were to occur.
If you suspect a pipe has frozen, warm air from a hair dryer or heat gun can help thaw it out. Never thaw pipes with an open flame. Call a professional plumber if you have any uncertainties.
Call AAA Service Company today if your home has been affected by water damage caused by burst frozen pipes. We’re here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 901.492.1193!
Holiday lights are beautiful and incredible ways to show your enthusiasm for the holiday season approaching! However, so many homeowners do not understand the damaging effects of improperly placed or plugged in lights and other displays.
Not only can these lights and electrical mix ups damage your home, but they can severely hurt YOU! According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, around 12,500 people go to the emergency rooms for shocks, burns, falls, and cuts related to holiday decorating.
While most of these things are accidental, we want homeowners to be informed of tips to keep you and your family safe this holiday decorating season.
- Always turn off electrical decorations. Always to remember to fully disconnect any electrical decorations any time you plan to leave the house unattended or when you go to sleep.
- Inspect the lights. Not just to see if they’re working, but to find any frayed, bare wires, or cracked sockets. Always unplug light strings before repairing/replacing bulbs.
- Never run extension cords through water. This is a major potential fire hazard and even cords labeled for outdoor use cannot be used under water.
- Don’t get too crowded! Rule of thumb, never connect more than 3 small-bulb light strings, and when you’re using the (C7 and C9) sizes, don’t go over 50 on the same strand.
- Check the wattage. When replacing bulbs, be sure to go with the manufacturer’s suggested bulb wattage. Anything higher than suggested is a big fire hazard.
- Keep your real tree hydrated. Dehydrated wreathes and trees are prone to easily catch fire, so be sure to water it consistently and when the time comes, dispose of it quickly and properly. (If you have an artificial tree, be sure to purchase a flame-retardant coated one.)
AAA Service Company is here for you, 24/7. If you’ve experienced fire damage, call us any time at 901.753.4432. We offer these suggestions as a way to keep our community safe. Knowledge is key when it comes to protecting your home and family.
Hello, world! We’re AAA Service Company, a professional water damage and fire damage restoration team located in Memphis, Tennessee. We specialize in both residential and commercial restoration processes and cleanup. We offer services like water damage restoration, fire damage cleanup, air duct cleaning, janitorial services, and carpet/upholstery cleaning! Contact us today at 901-753-4432. We have a 24/7 emergency hotline for you to call any time, day or night, and we’ll have a representative available to speak with you. We’ll send a crew out to begin the process as soon as possible to potentially avoid any excess damages.
What To Do After Home Flooding
After a flood has occurred in your home, water damage happens FAST. Here are a few steps you can take after you’ve determined the safety of your home:
- Remove all valuable items to a dry, safe place.
- Turn on your AC for maximum drying potential.
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpet. (Be careful, wet material is VERY heavy.)
- To protect furniture legs, use wood blocks to prop them up away from wet carpet.
- Pick up all loose items from the floor.
- Remove excess water by mopping/blotting the best you can.
- Remove any wet upholstery.
What NOT To Do After Flooding Occurs
There are a few extra precautions you can take to avoid extra water damage when a flood affects your home.
- Hang wet fabrics, furs, and leathers up away from water to dry.
- Pick up any colored items on your wet floors.
- Avoid using any electronic appliances until your home has been properly inspected for safety.
- Stay away from rooms with sagging ceilings.
- Don’t try to use your household vacuum to remove water from floors.
If you are weary of entering your home at all, please do not risk it. AAA Service Company is a team of well-trained, experienced professionals that can properly determine the safety of your home from dangerous damage to invisible mold. Call AAA today, we’re available 24/7 for fire damage and water damage restoration services.
We have excellent reviews because we truly believe that customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Click here to see what people have to say about us, or call us today if your home has been a victim to fire damage, water damage, or storm damage. We will take care of you, your family, and your home the way you deserve. We’re a trusted and professional, established team of restoration experts aiming to restore your home back to pre-damage condition
Fires are an unfortunate event, but they happen often unexpectedly. AAA Service Company has a 24/7 emergency service for fire damage restoration. We truly value our customers and understand the fear and frustration they experience during this kind of event. For quick service in the Memphis area, contact AAA Service Company immediately and our crews will be sent to the scene as soon as possible. We also offer Ultrasonic Cleaning services, which is a state of the art cleaning system for cleaning electronics, ceramics, lighting fixtures and other household items damaged with smoke.
If you’re struggling with a contractor to get a job finished, or someone who’s constantly asking for more money, immediately report them.
Then, call AAA Service Company in Memphis, TN. If you are in need of construction clean up or repair because a contractor failed to perform a job correctly or never even showed up, we’ll be there to help you finish the job. We’ll fight with your insurance company to get you the coverage benefits you deserve and truly care about our clients, and we’ll provide all we can to clean up the mess that the others have left you with.
Are you in the market for a contractor to help restore your home after damaging effects of fire, weather, or wind? Our experienced and reliable contractors at AAA Service Company, of Memphis, have great references for even the most dedicated jobs. We genuinely care about our customers and their well-being. We get the job done quickly and professionally, the first time. No more reading through pages of reviews-our company has an A+ rating with the BBB, and we continuously uphold our reputation for customer satisfaction. Call us today for fast service and the help you deserve with your home.